Blog 4: Post-Graduate Studies
When I was searching my career, I considered studying a master’s program, but for now my only objective is finish the Public Administration career and work for a time, then when I get economic stability probably I study one in regional development, because I am from the sixth regions and always I saw how other regions had great progress and I will like help with something to my region to get the same. The subject I would like to study is gender mainstreaming, economic and environment.
I would love to study outside of
Chile because I think the experience will be very helpful, because see the way
things work in other countries give ideas to make things better here. I don’t
know a specific place where I would like study, because I haven't investigated universities specialized in administration, but I always want to go to Canada,
United States, Italy, France, or London so probably if I had the opportunity to
study outside of Chile, I would search some place in these countries.
I definitive would like to study in face-to-face classes, I’m very tired of online classes, and this way of study doesn’t give any experience and be in the computer all day is very exhausting. And I always thought the most important on a new experience is the people you know and in online classes this is difficult.
Thanks for Reading! Goodbye.
Hi Natalia! I hope someday you can study outside of Chile and specialize in the areas that you want. See you in class!
ResponderEliminarothers regions --> other regions
ResponderEliminarI agree that online classes are very difficult :(