Blog 1: A Country I Would Like to Visit.

Hi everyone! My name is Natalia Vargas and since I was a child everytime someone asked me for a country I would like to visit my answer was always the same: England. When I saw some movie or serie and they showed the country I fell in love with the construccions and the beauty of the cities.

I would like to visit so many places! Like the London Eye, Tower of London, Westminster Abbey, London bridge and more. For a some reason I didn’t know the “Madame Tussauds Museum”, but recently they added a wax statue of Little mix (my favorite band) so for that reason I see some pictures of the other statues and I really feel interest for see them in real life.

From England I think I know the basics, like it has a Monarchy, is one of the four countries that form the United Kingdom, and that they speak English (what make a little easy the eventual travel). Certainly I would like to work a little time in this country so I can visit more places, but probably this would be hard for the economic aspects. So with visits I will be happy.

Thanks for reading, I hope you have a nice day, Goodbye <3







Comentarios

  1. Hello Natalia!!
    England sounds so interesting, I hope you get to visit it soon!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. thanks for read ---> thanks for reading

    great work!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog 8: English Language Challenges

Blog 4: Post-Graduate Studies

Blog 3: Series