Blog 2: My best vacation.

Hi everyone! In this second blog I chose to talk about my best vacation. It was from November 25th to December 1st of 2019. I went with classmates to Chiloé and Valdivia.

The first two days we were in Chiloé and went to the National Park Cucao, to the beach and tour Castro. The third day we travelled to Puerto Varas and my best friends and I did ice skating (It was the first time I did it, I didn’t do it very well but it was a good experience) and toured the seafront. The next day we went to the “Ojos del Caburga” and spend the day in Caburga lake. In the four day we went to the Calafquen lake and we did Canopy. And for the last day we went to thermal Springs.

It was my best vacation because I had a lot of fun with my best friends, and I did things I never did before like ice skating or canopy and because then the Coronavirus came so I couldn´t meet my friends constantly. Another thing I can say is I was afraid for doing canopy (because I don’t like heights) but in the moment I forgot it and I did it. (I was very proud of myself).

National Park Cucao:


Calafquen Lake:

Thanks for Reading! Goodbye.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog 8: English Language Challenges

Blog 4: Post-Graduate Studies

Blog 3: Series