Blog 3: Series
Hi everyone! In this blog I will talk about series. I am currently watching “The Good Doctor”.
I don’t remember seeing one complete
series more than once but sometimes I saw only one episode again of “The Good
Doctor” or “The Queen’s Gambit.” Generally, I see series in Netflix.
I would recommend “The Good Doctor”
because the principal character had autism and it would work to created consciences
about this condition. I recommend “The Act” too; it's a short series that you
can see in one or two days and the argument is a real history that show us the
reality isn’t always what it’s seem. I recommend “The Queen’s Gambit” too
because I loved it, is a short series inspired in a book and show the face behind
popularity.
Currently I’m looking forward for
the fifth season of “The Good Doctor”, It’s in air recently and I’m waiting to
have time and had many chapters to see together (because I haven’t patience
haha), and I want to see “The Crown”, it has four seasons so how I said I’m
waiting to have time.
Thank for Reading, I hope you have a good day. Goodbye!
Hi Natalia! My mom watch The good Doctor occasionally and she likes it. I like medical dramas too such as Grey's Anatomy.
ResponderEliminarhi Natalia, i want to have some time to watch "the act" i saw the trailer and a need to watch that serie!
ResponderEliminarI don’t remember see one --> I don’t remember seeing one
ResponderEliminaris a short series --> it's a short series