Blog 6: time travel to the future

If I could go to the future, I would go to China, United States and Chile, maybe to 2070 because by then 50 years will have passed. I want to travel fifty years so I can see how countries change in relation to climate. The first two countries because they are the most polluting and Chile because I’m curious to see how my own country changes.

I really hope that the climate in the future will be better because it’s something we can’t change and because now the "COP 26" is taking place where countries are committing to generate a better future, helping the climate and ourselves. China is known for extreme carbon use just like the United States, and I want to see how they change their cities and factories to be more ecofriendly.

The reasons why I want to travel to Chile in 2070 is because right now people are awake and mobilizing for unfair issues, so the system will have to change, and added to this the new constitution will take place in the next few years.  I really hope for a better reality in terms of gender, climate, political participation, trust in political institutions, access to water, salaries, education, and health.

I probably don’t want to stay because I take advantage of the trip to end my curiosity and I take with me what I will see as inspiration and reason to don’t give up with the present, fighting for a future where I hope that the current and future citizenship will live well and in harmony.




Thank for Reading, I hope you have a good day. Goodbye!

Comentarios

  1. hi Natalia! i love your positivism, y hope the climate crisis go changed as you say

    ResponderEliminar
  2. excellent job, let's hope the world is better in the future !!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog 8: English Language Challenges

Blog 4: Post-Graduate Studies

Blog 3: Series