Blog 7: Changes to my study program

Hello everyone, today I am going to talk about the changes I could do in my study program. Well, the first thing I'm going to say is: I'm in my second semester, so I don't know much about the subjects and what I'm going to say may change in the future.

The first thing I would add to the curriculum are more technology classes, about Excel or do online procedures for example, because every day technology is advancing very fast, and I think that the work system of the public administration must advance as well, and we must be prepared for it. Other subjects I would also add are those related to the environment and gender perspective.

Regarding the workload and length of studies, I want to keep the five years and distribute the reading load better, because there are some subjects where you have to read a lot and others where you don't.

About the faculty facilities I can't talk much, because I don't know the school but considering what I have heard from other students I would make the school bigger, as the new faculty that will be available soon is supposed to be.

About the use of technology as I said before I think we should be very prepared because technology changes very fast. And finally, about the teaching methods I think I can't say much because I only know the online methods and it isn't the same when we are in face-to-face classes, so I just hope for a method where I can understand the topics so then I can apply them.

So that's all, thanks for reading, I hope you have a nice day, Bye <3



Comentarios

  1. yeah we should have more excel to be really ready when we ll work

    ResponderEliminar
  2. oh right! I think it's fine to add more excel classes or similar

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I agree about using gender perspectives in class, I try to do it in English classes :)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog 8: English Language Challenges

Blog 4: Post-Graduate Studies

Blog 5: My future job